Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednsday's progress

Hi,   Had a great day sewing today.  It was Weds sew day at my house, several friends came over to join me. Everyone worked on their own projects, ask opinions on projects. Had great conversation and food.   I worked on quilting a tablerunner and 2 table mats.  They have Happy Birthday on them with cupcakes.   These were from stripe fabric.  So much fun. Will use these when we celebrate birthdays at my house.

This evening I turned on the Quiltcam with Bonnie Hunter and sewed 10 scrappy irish chain blocks. this is a total of 44 blocks done out of 66.  I am getting there couple more sessions and I will have these done. Then one more set of blocks to make and will be read to put them together.

Also Bonnie H released her fabric requirements for her new mystery quilt that will start Friday after Thanksgiving.   Looked for some of the fabrics but not sure what I am going to use.  I don't have lime green fabric that she used and not much purple fabric.  I have pulled out some dark orange fabrics and some medium browns may use them..  Will need to do some more digging and thinking..

Happy quilting,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment