Sunday, October 21, 2012

fall wallhanging


I made a fall wallhanging in a day. It is a strip pieced pumkin. It was a kit from Threads of Time quilt shop in Danville.  Enjoyed doing it and accomplishing something.  Also finished a customer quilt and have it ready to mail.

Also I have been working on a shop hop quilt that has 30 paper pieced new york beauty blocks in it.  So I have been making them in the evening while either listening to music or sewing with Bonnie Hunter on her live quiltcam.  I have 24 done and 6 more to go then will need to put the curve pieced on the block.  Then need to make the other blocks that go in the quilt.  The fabric is Stonehedge Gingo  all browns and beiges. I just love it.





here is a picture of the quilt that I took at the shop Main Street Quilt Co in Shelbyville, Ill


Happy Quilting
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment