Monday, October 29, 2012

On Sunday I quilted on a customer quilt in the  longarm machine.  I got all but last row done before dinner, I should have finshed it before supper because couldn’t make myself go finish it. 

Monday progress report:
I got up and finished the quit in the machine and put the binding on it. Just need to hand sew it down.  Then made a stripe table runner and table mat.  these are easy and fun. Once you start making them you see stripe fabric everywhere.  Great for all holidays. 
here is a picture of one set.


Then I made another set from happy birthday stripe fabric:   I have them made and ready to quilt.  that is for another day.   Then switched projects and started putting tegether a T-shirt quilt for a customer. I had the shirt stabilized and cut to size, so I sew them into rows with sashing between them. While doing that I started the embroidery machine on making the centers for our quilt show ribbons.   When I am home alone I sure can get busy and get some things done. 

I used 3 yards of fabric from my stash for the back of the tablerunners and table mats. this is a good amount for one day.

I watched Bonnie Hunter on Quiltcam tonight for about half hour and made 4 more blocks for my scrappy irish chain.

Happy Quilting,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment