not sure where March went mainly worked on customer quilts
April went to the AQS show in Paducah great show and great weather. I was careful not to impulse buy this year went with a list so did a good job of not bringing home a bunch of projects and fabric.
I made a quilt as you go string quilt to donate just need to put the binding on it hopefully this week.
yesterday i went to sew day with my Charleston Il group Quilts Etc and worked on the baby boy blocks made many flying geese units with the Wing clipper ruler from Deb Tucker it works great.
then in evening went to another sew group Sew Happy Stitchers and worked on a donation quilt to the church where we meet almost got it together.
today I will be putting a T-shirt quilt in the long arm and start quilting.
Here is my list of projects for 2015 updated
1. double wedding ring quilt ( most of blocks are made)
2. garden party quilt-embroidery ( do the last 3 blocks)
3. hand applique basket quilt ( have 2 blocks left to make) block 8 done.... starting on last one
4. DQG presidents quilt ( put blocks together and finish)
5. r/w/b Jacob ladder blocks ( put together and finish ) donating this to the armory found the rest of the blocks.
6. serendipity quilt ( put together and finish) blocks are done
7. pizza box from Quilts etc. exchange ( put blocks together and finish)
8. bible stories BOM ( put together and finish)
9. purple fan quilt ( quilt)
10. tulip wall hanging (quilt)
11. back to nature BOM (finish blocks and put together)
12. evening star quilt (quilt)
13. machine applique table runner done 1/4/15
new projects for the year:
1. purple table runner for daughter DONE and delivered
2. quilt for nephew Logan
3. baby quilt for new great niece blocks are done ready to sew together
4. baby quilt for new great nephew working on making the blocks
5. grandpa's buzz saw quilt for husband
6. kick the can quilt for daughter
7. bargello quilt for a class have the pattern and fabric picked
picture of my applique block
bye for now happy Quilting Sharon J