end of February report on projects .didn't get that much done on my list. but did mostly customer quilts.
Here is my list of projects for 2015
1. double wedding ring quilt ( most of blocks are made)
2. garden party quilt-embroidery ( do the last 3 blocks)
3. hand applique basket quilt ( have 2 blocks left to make) continued working on block 8
4. DQG presidents quilt ( put blocks together and finish)
5. r/w/b Jacob ladder blocks ( put together and finish ) donating this to the armory found the rest of the blocks.
6. serendipity quilt ( put together and finish) blocks are done
7. pizza box from Quilts etc. exchange ( put blocks together and finish)
8. bible stories BOM ( put together and finish)
9. purple fan quilt ( quilt)
10. tulip wall hanging (quilt)
11. back to nature BOM (finish blocks and put together)
12. evening star quilt (quilt)
13. machine applique table runner done 1/4/15
new projects for the year:
1. purple table runner for daughter DONE and delivered
2. quilt for nephew Logan
3. baby quilt for new great niece #1
4. baby quilt for new great niece #2
5. grandpa's buzz saw quilt for husband
6. kick the can quilt for daughter
7. bargello quilt for a class
a project that wasn't on the list was a winter wall hanging that I took in a class it had lots of embellishments on it . I quilted it and pull all the items on it. mini pom poms for marshmallows, buttons on snowman yo-yos for cheeks etc. Love it will take picture on put in next post. going in a quilt show this week. .
made 18 quilt as you go string blocks and sewed another rag quilt together for our groups charity project.
off to finish a table runner and start quilting a customer.