Thursday, May 21, 2015

fun project

 Worked on a customer T-shirt quilt today  got all the blocks laid out waiting approval then will put together with sashing.
 This week I have been cleaning sewing area downstairs.  I found a section of strips sewn together left from a bargelo wall hanging. was going to put in scrap bin for strings but came across a wall hanging project on the internet  using strings. I decided to use this piece I found  as the foundation. Yesterday we had a sew day at my house, so I decided to make this wall hanging.  looked in the scraps for fabric for the pot and flowers.  then found fat quarter for the back and piece for binding.  All of it came from my scraps..  Felt so good to do this.   I put binding on it tonight and sewed it down.  Putt some buttons in center of flowers.  It is done...  here is a picture of it..  may look for a butterfly button to add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment