Tuesday, August 14, 2018

AWOL from sewing.

HI I have been missing in action from quilting the last month.  We had grand-kids for almost 2 weeks and enjoyed every minutes of it.  Did a little piecing while they were doing things like fishing and kayaking with Papa. 
I have gotten a couple of customer quilts done in the last week and a half.  Which made them happy. Now to get a few more done.  I am now making a T-shirt quilt ready to put sashing between the shirts.  I have a couple more to make.  So need to get busy.

But there will be a delay since I am hosting a retreat in Springfield, IL  next week Monday thru Thursday.  It is always so much fun the sew with fellow quilters. 

Haven't gotten any thing to the top stage so that I can take any pictures.  I did get all the parts ready to finish Bonnie Hunter's 2018 mystery quilt but need to put it on the design wall to sew it together. It will have to wait for couple weeks at least..

Well will post again after the retreat with some pictures of projects we got done. 

Happy quilting,
Sharon J

1 comment: