Wednesday, July 5, 2017

row by row project

I have been working on the 2017 row by row project.  I have one row from Wooden Spool in Effingham Il  done except for sewing the balloons on  will decide later if doing vertical or horizontal.
then paper pieced the background for the row from Main Street Quilt co in Shelbyville, Il   need to applique the car and road lines.    Need to get some more this next week.   would like to get at least 8 to make the quilt and hopefully turn it in for a prize again this year..  







last Weds  few friends and I went on our own shop hop  this is where I got these 2 rows.  also went to 2 other shops that were new to us  and they were great.  It was a great day of shopping and friendship.

Now need to work on a baby quilt  for great niece  got blocks made now to do sashing and borders.
I will work on it in between doing things with grandsons  they are here this week for vacation. They were gone with Papa this afternoon so that is how I got some sewing done..  I think tomorrow is boating and tubing for couple of hours so will see if I get any sewing done.

keep on sewing  too hot to be outside.

Sharon J

No comments:

Post a Comment