Sunday, February 26, 2017

last week of Feb progress report

I got 2 customer quilts done this week ready for delivery and another one ready for the quilt machine this one I made the top out of a son's shirts.

I also got the outside border on my applique basket quilt  so it is ready to be quilted would love to get it sneaked into the machine so I can enter it in the Neoga Quilt show in June.



Today  I have been getting hand outs ready for the two classes I have  in March and April.  I have been trying to contact guilds within driving distance to present lectures and classes.  I have gotten 2 requests so far so it is paying off send info out.  this is getting exciting  if you belong to a guild or know of one please let me know their contact info so I can send them information and hopefully come visit.       

Well off to see what I should do next   might work on my Quilter's Garden  I have cut out another block  or could put another quilt in the machine ready to quilt.  let you know what I get done. 



happy sewing 
Sharon J
                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment