Saturday, December 10, 2016

Xmas sewing

had two of the same pictures  first time  so corrected it and now have both groups of pillowcases
sorry about that..  first pic is my kids and grand kids pillowcases and second pic is nieces and nephews

well Xmas is around the corner for my family.  nest weekend  we do ours early so everyone can be in the own home for Christmas eve and day.    the kids have declared a tradition  that I must make them pillowcases with their names on them every year.  So I have just finished getting the names on all of them...  Now to get them wrapped.     Did some other sewing  but didn't take a picture so as I pull them our of the gift box I will take pictures and post them hopefully tomorrow.   Here are the pictures of the pillowcases.   



Happy sewing
Sharon J

No comments:

Post a Comment