Monday, July 25, 2016

weekend progress

I got a customer quilt loaded onto long arm  and 2 passes done on it  going to look great. It is a hand embroidered   double wedding ring.  I am following the blue dots for quilting.    Hope to work on it everyday until it is done this week.  

when not working on it I checked out another UFO  to see what was left to be done on it.   I needed 8 more blocks made  5 of them were cut and kitted up  so I cut the other 3 blocks .  I don't have any more background fabric  so this quilt will be one row short  which will make it rectangle instead of square that will work for me.  It is call Tavern Blues.  It was a class I took couple years ago.  I sewed 2 blocks  so 6 more to go.   here is one of them..  I am using civil war fabrics in cheddar, blue, brown, reds.


I also  made some more pieces for my Bonnie Hunter midnight flight quilt.   30 of each.  



Trying to move some projects along in between taking care of MIL.   Happy with my progress for the weekend.  

Happy stitching,
Sharon J.

No comments:

Post a Comment