I found a bag of scraps with 2 1/2 inch strips of paper foundations cut, so I sat down and sewed up the bag onto these papers made 25 these are good for sashing for kids quilts.
Then while putting patterns away and weeding some out that I don't want to make anymore and have already made I found a foundation sheet for a crazy patch block so i copied some patterns on to paper piecing paper and made one block to see what it looked like this will make a great kids charity quilt. just trying to use up bags and containers of scraps..
also found some more kits just what I needed to find. luckily not large projects small ones so might get some of them done this year.
then I finished a T-shirt quilt for a customer so it will go in the mail by Weds great graduation gift
until next time