Saturday, October 1, 2016

last week of Sept progress

well this was the end of Sept so thought I would do an update on my progress.   I got two customer quilts done ready for pickup.
I finished making all the blocks and setting triangles for Bonnie Hunters 2015 mystery quilt yes I am behind.   now need the design wall to put it together but it is full with another quilt .

I fused 20 blocks for a customer quilt made from shirts they are ready to machine applique down with blanket stitch  here is one of them  the background is from docker pants.



then today I decided to play with this crazy patch paper piecing block. I made three blocks  this will use up 3 1/2 inch strips plus some 2 1/2 inch strips.    easy sewing since I just wanted to sew and not do much thinking.  might make a few more tonight not sure yet.





I put a quilt in the longarm today so it is ready to start quilting. 

starting to make my list for Christmas gifts to make   pillowcases for all  kids, grand-kids, nieces and nephews.  baby quilt for great niece,  not sure what else yet  must get started  I have a retreat coming up end of Oct  so will be taking some of these items to work on.   

happy sewing 
Sharon J

No comments:

Post a Comment