Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Labor Day weekend progress

I had a good holiday weekend for quilting.  I got several things completed or almost done.
I finished my Row by Row 2016 quilt now to decide where to turn it in at  several shops in my area have not had a winner yet and their row is in my quilt will decide today where to take it.











I finished a floor quilt for great grandson  to play on at my house  just need to sew down binding. first pic is the front  and nest one is the back  used all the fabric in the kit  and made it reversible.




finished the last 4 blocks of  the Tavern blues quilt I have been working on this last year.  needed 4 more blocks when I ran out of background fabric  so friend had a piece that was so close to it that I used it and am going to put them in the 4 corners. the quilt is sewn together on point so need the full amount of blocks.  will post a picture when top is done.  hope to put on design wall later today.

I also got the whole yard mowed which about 2 1/2 acres and cut down small trees and lots of weeds in the flower beds  still much more to go  will wait until it cools down again.


well off to see what else I can get done this week.

Happy quilting
Sharon J

No comments:

Post a Comment