Thursday, March 28, 2013

Discount on Craftsy for Carol Doak"s class

25% Discount on Craftsy Paper Piecing Class!

Paper piecing is my favorite quilt making techniques! Carol gave us permission to share with my blog readers a special 25% off discount to enroll in her new Craftsy class called Mastering Foundation Paper Piecing. Just use this www.craftsy.com/ext/masteringfpp25  if link doesn't take you to where you can sign up using the discount copy and paste it into your browser.
The class has 8 lessons and covers all your paper piecing questions from the basics to learning how to join intricate blocks.
I’ve taken a couplr of classes with Carol when she came to Decatur, Ill and she is a great instructor! I also use her paper piecing techniques even if it is not one of her patterns. Come along and take her class with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment