Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hi,  well it has been a trying end to the year, lost another family member that was 102.   I created three T-shirt quilts and quilting a embrodiery quilt following the blue dots  in Dec for customers to give as Christmas gifts.  here are 2 of the t-shirt quilts.well won't let me upload pictures will do it later.

 I have been working on samples for the quilt shops for my winter classes.   Check out the following shops for my classes, Stewarts in Mt Zion, Stitch n Sew in Arthur, and Main Street Quilt Co in Shelbyville.   there is variety of classes hope one interests you.  See you in class.

Well off to work on a basket quilt, I have the basket part done now appliquing the handle on the top have of the blocks.  then need to start quilting on the long arm this next week.

Happy Quilting
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment